Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Todah Lecha - Thank you


Todah Lecha
Thank you

Todah lecha keli
Thank you my God

Holech itcha verak itcha
I go with you – only with you

Lo yachol bli
Can’t do it without you

Todah lecha al choshek
Thank for the dark

Veal haor hatov
And the splendid light

Todah Lecha
Thank you

Atah tamid karov
You’re always near

Todah lecha al shemesh bashamayim bekol yom
Thank-you for the sun in the sky every day

Al ahavah hamelava lekol makom
For your love that goes with me everywhere

Todah lecha al hanisim
Thank-you for the miracles

Ve al hateva gam
And for nature, too

Modeh ani melech
I thank you king -

Chai vekayam
Living and eternal

Todah, todah lecha hashem
Thank-you, thank-you God

Halev doresh umevakesh al
My heart needs and searches for

Mah sheyesh lomar todah
Reasons to say thank-you

Todah, todah lecha hashem
Thank-you, thank-you God

Kol haneshama tehalel ka
All my soul praises God

Heemechaka rak lashir todah
And awaits the chance just to say thanks

Poteach et yadecha umasbia lekol chai
You open your hands and satisfy all life

Veharikoisi lochem brocho ad bli dai
“I will pour out blessings even more than you need”

Hakel hazan umefarnes
The God who nourishes and sustains

Gozer umekayem
Decrees and fulfills

Al hakol, todah lecha hashem
For it all, thank-you Hashem

Todah, todah lecha hashem
...Thank-you, thank-you God

For every day you give to me
My future and my history

Todah Lecha
Thank you

‘Cause you're the music and the rhyme
You're the rhythm and the time –

Todah
Thanks

I know that there's a reason and a plan
So I try the best I can –
To make you proud
So all the friends I made
Along the way –
Let me hear you sing it out loud!

Todah
Thanks
My thanks to you,
My life is all from you
The light is you, the darkness too,
You-you-you
Todah
Thanks

My thanks to you,
My life is love for you
Though I am small,
I hear your call,
That you love me too

Todah
Thanks

My thanks to you,
My life is all from you
The ones I love
Are gifts of love
From you-you-you
The tears I've cried in joy,
The friends that I've enjoyed
That's all your love from up above
Know I love you too
Todah, todah lecha hashem
...Thank-you, thank-you God

Todah Lecha
Thank you

Todah
Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment